The MCI PureSynAIRg™ is designed to sanitize surfaces and improve indoor air quality by dealing with indoor air and surface pollutants in a proactive way:
- Produces aggressive ionized hydroxyl oxidizers and the trademarked multi-cluster ionization, distributed throughout the indoor environment
- Utilizes both the PCO and DBI technologies to provide enhanced production of multi-cluster ions
This trademarked MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ Technology, using an enhanced ionization output, represents the newest generation of proactive surface and air purification, is completely safe (unlike high levels of ozone), and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and the odors associated with them in the air and on surfaces.
- When used as part of a holistic solutions protocol, MCI™ provides a comfortable, healthier indoor air environment
- This particular air purifier is designed to cover approximately 22,000 cubic feet of living environment (2,750 sq.ft. x 8’ high ceilings)
- This unit can operate effectively in a no-ozone mode or with scalable ozone as desired
Ideal for a variety of indoor environments:
- Homes or offices up to 2,750 square feet (based on average ceiling height of 8.5' and open floor plan and/or adjoining rooms for single level dwelling)
- Schools, Day-Care Facilities, Nursing Homes
- RVs, Ambulances, Cruise Ships
- Exclusive MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™technology to attack mold, bacteria & viruses
- Needlepoint Ion generation to significantly reduce particles in the air
- Ball-bearing, brushless, ultra-quiet motor with three fan speeds
- Adjustable fan control with fully functioning remote control
- Universal/International AC/DC power supply and replaceable MCI™ plug ’n play cells for better air flow and distribution
- Needlepoint Ionization
- MCI™(Multi-Cluster Ionization)™Technology utilizing DBI (dielectric barrier ionizer) cell
- MCI™ Technology utilizing PCO (photo-catalytic oxidizer) cell with a quad metallic coating and a no-ozone lamp
- DBI supercharges PCO technology and increases ionization output (both positive and negative) by multiples
- Ozone Output: Scalable; Max. 250 mg/hr in AWAY mode
- Pulsating Ion Generation: 1 million/cm3 at 1m
- Electrical (UL, CE, PSE, TUV, EK and RoHS Compliant
- 100V-240V/ 50-60Hz 30W Operational anywhere in the world
Fan Speed fpm CFM Km/h
Low 190 25.9 3.47
High 332 45.2 6.07
Where: fpm = linear feet per minute CFM = cubic feet per minute Km/h = kilometer per hour
When selecting a place for the unit within the environment there are some things to keep in mind:
- Find a location in the room(s) as far away from the HVAC air return duct as possible, so that the purification produced by the unit is optimally circulated.
- Place the unit on top of a bookshelf, shelf, or mounting bracket as high as possible leaving twelve to twenty-four (12-24) inches between the unit and the ceiling.
- Make sure that there is as much space as possible in front of the unit. Never place an operating unit on the floor.
- Printed Carton
- 6.75" x 6.5" x 7" 172mm x 165mm x 178mm 3.0 lbs., 1.36 kg
NOTICE: This product Does not meet California air cleaner regulation (AB 2276) requirements: cannot be shipped to California.