KHAOS™ air purification unit with MCI™ (Multi-Cluster Ionization) technology is designed to keep the air and surfaces clean of bacteria, mold, mycotoxins, and viruses while improving indoor air quality. Dealing with pollutants in a proactive way, KHAOS™ with MCI™ uses HEPA-grade filtration and produces aggressive ionized oxidizers with MCI™ distributed throughout the home or office to purify, protect, and prevent. KHAOS™ gives you both passive HEPA filtration and active Dialectic Barrier Ionization (DBI) and PCO hydroxyl purification. Multiple technologies work synergistically together to result in a cleaner, safer, and healthier indoor environment. It is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively destroys mold, mycotoxins, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compounds(VOCs), and the odors associated with them in the air and on surfaces.
- Exclusive MCI ™ (Multi-Cluster Ionization) technology
- Proactively attacks contaminants by emitting ions into the air to remove particles from the air. Attacks microscopic particles including bacteria, mold, mycotoxins, and viruses from the air.
- PCO (Photo-Catalytic Oxidizer) cell with a quad metallic coating and a no-ozone LED lamp
- Hydroxyl purification - great for eliminating odors
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Sensor
- Detects increased contamination and ramps up the fan speed accordingly, in AUTO mode
- FILTER: HEPA-Grade MERV 16 replaceable 3 way filter to capture particulate, with activated carbon for odors.
- HEPA MERV 16 + Carbon + Pre-filter @ *CADR 300 m
- Indicator signals filter change (vacuum quarterly, replace annually)
- FAN: Ball-bearing brushless ultra quiet motor
- Five fan speeds, nearly silent operation, with AUTO or MANUAL mode
1 KHAOS Unit with preinstalled HEPA Filter and 1 DBI cell
1 Set of disposable MERV Filters
1 Power Cord / Adapter (DC24V)