Rent an AMEA Test Kit and take your own airborne mycotoxin sample!
Indoor environments can contain various harmful airborne mycotoxins produced by toxic molds, which can pose a serious threat to human health. However, with Respirare Labs user-friendly AMEA (Airborne Mycotoxin Environmental Analysis) test kit, you can now easily detect the 8 most prevalent mycotoxins from the comfort of your home and take necessary precautions to mitigate the risks associated with them. Find out why Respirare Labs is Superstratum's #1 choice for mycotoxin testing!
Using a groundbreaking, patented extraction method alongside ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay), Respirare Labs can identify the most prevalent airborne mycotoxins (if present) in indoor environments. Straight from your air to their labs, Respirare Labs can accurately determine the elevation levels of airborne mold toxins so you may breathe with confidence.
How does this work?
1. Select the quantity samples you would like, add AMEA Test Kit to your cart, and proceed to checkout. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Superstratum team for more details at 615-235-7299.
2. After checkout is complete and your order is processed, your AMEA Test Kit will be delivered within 2-4 business days. You’ll receive all the required equipment along with the testing instructions. You will have 10 days to complete your sample once it is ordered.
3. After your AMEA test kit has arrived, feel free to perform your AMEA sample whenever it’s convenient for you in the room(s) or area(s) of concern. Sampling time for 1 test is only 60 minutes!
4. When testing is complete, return the AMEA test kit to the equipment warehouse as well as your sample back to Respirare labs. Shipping labels are included in your package for easy return!
5. Respirare Labs strives to provide you with timely results. Their lab will work diligently to produce results within 5 business days.
What is included?
- AMEA sampling equipment
- Detailed sampling instructions
- Shipping return labels
- Free shipping
- Chain of custody form
- An AMEA report providing a detailed analysis of the indoor environment, identifying the 8 most prevalent airborne mycotoxins, if present.
Please Note: Air sampling pumps will be pre-calibrated for 2 L/min prior to shipping them out.
What airborne mycotoxins are we testing?
- Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2
- Ochratoxin A
- Trichothecene Group - T2/HT2
- DON - Vomitoxin